This is a book companion for the book "Max and Mo's Halloween Surprise" by Patricia Lakin.
There are 9 activities, bag tags and a tip sheet included. The activities are:
1. Comprehension -12 comprehension questions with 3 picture answer choices
2. Sequence-7 pictures to sequence
3. Following Directions-a direction sheet about making a mask
4. Story Elements-a sorting activity where the students sort pictures into the categories of characters, setting or neither
5. Syllable sort-a sorting activity for 1,2 and 3 syllable words
6. Holiday sort-a sorting activity, using the holidays Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and Halloween
7. Where does it belong?-a sorting activity about where items belong, school or pet shop
8. Written Expression-students draw a picture of what they will be for Halloween and complete the sentence included
9. Adjective hunt-the students find items in the story that match the adjectives
Thank you for looking!