Make the most of your student aides! Many students would love to help and can make your life so much easier if you manage them well. Includes:
- Detailed grading instructions, responsibilities, procedures, and reminders for aides.
- Spreadsheet for tracking potential and confirmed student aides.
- Warning notice (for aides who have made big mistakes)
- Welcome Card (to welcome new student aides)
- Letters of Recommendation (for deserving student aides)
- Textbook tracking chart
- Textbook Check-in Instructions (for volunteers)
- Thanksgiving Card (for student aides)
- Thank you Ideas for Aides
- Class Record Spreadsheet (grade sheet)
Model procedures for them, give them clear procedures, spot check their work (especially at the beginning of the year), and enjoy your life getting easier!
Maximum optimize utilize management volunteers organization accountability responsibility scheduling periods responsible columns for tracking. If they have showed interest or if you were just thinking of asking them, if you have requested them and if the office has confirmed, and for you to note potential conflicts noting expectations, procedures audit spot check filed handed back. Papers assignments grading record packet score sheet errors recommendations transfer attitude consequences rewards gratitude notice offense improvement recruiting, enlist, class helpers, assistants, cross age tutors. High School, Secondary, Junior High Middle School increase augment boost enlarge escalate expand magnify widen aggrandize amplify balloon cram. Distend exalt raise spread stretch surcharge supercharge charge up empower beef up build up flesh out pump up.
- by The Patriot