Max's Words Quizzes
Please See the Preview
Max’s brothers collect coins and stamps. When Max decides to collect words he finds that choosing words to combine can create something wonderful.
This is an excellent story to use when introducing vocabulary or word work centers.
1. Matching vocabulary quiz – with a glossary page prompt
2. Same Matching quiz without a page prompt
3. Short Answer – These pages expand on the multiple choice comprehension test provided by Journeys. The addition of text evidence and open questions increases rigor.
4. Short Answer - The same questions with sentence stem prompts. These are great for students who need more differentiation. This permits them to participate in the same activity with supports.
5. FREEBIE – Journeys multiple choice test on a single page with room for page evidence
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kate-Hadfield-Designs
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Max’s Words Language BUNDLE
• Max’s Words Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Max’s Words Quizzes
• Max’s Words Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Max’s Words Writing
• Max’s Words SUPER BUNDLE
which includes all of the bundle plus the Power of Words Quote Mini-Bundle:
Power of Words - Inspirational Quotes Mini-Bundle
• Power of Words Quote - CONSTRUCTIVE
• Power of Words Quote – CHANGE the World
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.