May - 32 usable pages of lesson plans in one thematic workbook covering the entire month of May for your 1st to 4th grade students. Most pages are California State Standards based. Perfect for home school, too!
English language arts include:
* Reading comprehension
* May background information page--with highlights on Mother's Day, May Day, Memorial Day
* May theme book report form (including literary genres, summarization)
* Sentence construction
* Manuscript and cursive handwriting practice
* Editing/proofreading practice
* Poem for choral reading with matching finger puppets
* Creative writing prompt,
Math includes: Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Basic Facts/Color Page, Ordered pairs, higher level thinking Word Problems.
Other pages include: May Calendar and Calendar Notes, seasonal Word Search, May Bookmarks, Scrambled Word puzzle, Secret Code, May Dot-to-Dot, Recipe for May Pudding, Charles Lindbergh Page, Sir James Barrie, Fill-in-the-Blanks, May Secret Code, Peter Pan Paper Bag Puppet, Paper Brad Art, Word Search with seasonal Background Study, Crossword Puzzle
View the complete Table of Contents and Sample Pages by clicking on the Preview file.
* The entire Ready Sets series is also available at: www.readysets.com