MAY SET • Instill a love of reading, model fluency, and introduce new genres of stories to your students with monthly Adapted Piece Book Sets.
For some of our students, reading anything is overwhelming and may cause distress. As teachers, we need to do our part in making all books accessible to all of our learners. Enter Adapted Piece Book Sets.
May Adapted Piece Book Sets
You will need to purchase each of the following books to adapt:
• F is for Flag (Wendy Cheyette Lewison)
• Fat Frogs on a Skinny Log (Sara Riches)
• The Best Teacher Ever (Mercer Mayer)
• Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash
• Last Day Blues
• The Story of Ferdinand (Munro Leaf)
• Charlie the Caterpillar
• Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten
• I'm a Frog (elephant and piggie)
• Last Day Hooray!
• Llama Llama Time to Share
• Click Clack Moo Cows That Type
To learn more about adapting children's books, read this blog post.
Want to try a sample
APBS before purchasing? You can download a couple of full-book samples in the Resource Library on my website
To view other monthly APBSets, go here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!