May Choice Activity Packet: Spring No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities For Second Grade!
This is the second packet of my new line: Cross-Curricular Choice Creations!
This choice activity packet is perfect for independent anchor activities! Teachers can provide differentiation due to student choice of activities. With teacher guidance, each child sets an individual goal to complete.
I have my students keep them in their classwork folders. They are also perfect for early finishers, small group instruction, or as morning work.
This May Choice Activity Packet has 12 activities, as well as a cover page, for the children to keep track of their progress.
The pages include:
1. High Flying Facts: Add and Subtract Three-Digit Numbers
2. Alphabetizing Ants: ABC order to the third and fourth letter
3. Carnival Fun: Using Correct Sentence End Marks
4. Product Pinwheels: Basic Multiplication
5. Grammar Gumballs: Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs and Adjectives
6. Busy Bees: Synonyms and Antonyms
7. Watermelon Math Word Problems
8. Fun Farm Facts: Fact and Opinion
9. Snack Shack Solutions: Math Number Clues
10. Memorial Day Acrostic Poetry
11. Cinco de Mayo Newspaper Article
12. Color By The Code Subtraction Mother's Day Math Puzzle
Each page also has bonus activities listed that can be completed on the back of the page for added enrichment.
Even though this packet is geared towards second grade, it can also be used as first grade enrichment or third grade remedial.
Click on the preview to see sample pages from this unit!
** If you like Cross-Curricular Choice Creations, you might be interested in other Activity Packets:
April Choice Activity Packet: Spring No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities
May Choice Activity Packet: Spring No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities
June Choice Activity Packet: Summer No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities
Ocean Life Choice Activity Packet: No Prep Cross-Curricular Anchor Activities For Second Grade!
~ If you would like to be notified when my products are updated and new items are added to my store then click on my picture and then the "follow me" button above. ~
Teaching Effects Eternity