**Note that this resource is meant to be used with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive ™
Grab these 9 activities to assign to your students during word work, morning work, or assign it for nightly spelling word practice!
Activities included are listed below:
1. Make a List - Students will type a list of their spelling words. This should be completed as the 1st activity and then students can refer back to this slide when completing the other activities.
2. Luau Word Length- Students will count the letters in their spelling words and then type the words in order from shortest to longest length.
3. Double The Words- Students will type 9 of their spelling words onto the popsicles two times.
4. Secret Message Surfboards- Students will make a secret code by typing the numbers for each letter next to their spelling words.
5. Vowels on Vacation- Students will type their spelling words without the vowels.
6. Watermelon Word Order- Students will type their spelling words into alphabetical order.
7. Sea Sentences- Students will type sentences using their spelling words.
8. Sunny Syllables- Students will sort their spelling words by the number of syllables in each word.
9. Backyard Backwards- Students will type their spelling words forwards and backwards.
Please click the preview button for a closer look.
If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org