Perfect for your digital classroom -- daily writing journal that students can write in!
Engage your students in daily journal writing with this Google and OneDrive compatible writing resource.
Did you know that May 7 is World Laughter Day or that May 13 is Frog Jumping Day? Those are a few of the thirty-one prompts you'll find in this resource. Topics include trivia, historical events, silly/serious holidays, famous birthdays, and thoughtful quotes.
This resource includes:
* 30+ writing prompts
* checklist chart to keep track of responses
* 3 digital projects for students to show and share information they've learned
Reasons to love this digital journal:
* ready to use - just share with your students
* high-level questions offer students practice thinking critically about a wide-range of topics
* creative writing
* student choice!
* three fun digital posters that students can create and share
* can be projected onto your white board -- vibrant photos
* no more lost journals! Students write directly into the journal and it's saved!
* great for bell ringers, warm ups, writing workshop, literacy centers, homework, test prep, cross-curricular
* ideal formative assessment -- students can submit one page for your review
* students can access their journals from school or home
When you purchase this resource, you'll receive a link to the digital journal...share this link with your students and you are ready to go!
Please check out the preview to see the whole product.
You might also be interested in:
Google Drive: Expository Writing Journal
Google Drive: Teach Fact Checking
Google Drive: Quotation Marks
Need more digital writing activities?
Here are seven -- personal narrative to research writing -- that will take you through the whole year!
⚬ Digital Writing Pack: Seven Writing Notebooks for Google & OneDrive
I would love to have you follow my store! Click on the green star to be the first to find out about sales, freebies, and new products!
I read and respond to all feedback. Please let me know how you use this resource, and earn TPT credits! If you have questions about a product, you can post under the Q & A tab. I will get right back to you.