Are you a tired teacher looking for a no prep, print and go resource for the month of May? This easy on the ink packet is just what you need to keep your fast finishers on-task and learning. All pages in this jam-packed resource include kid-friendly graphics and activities to match the many holidays and celebrations in May. This resource includes 10 language arts and 10 math pages to practice essential first grade skills. Here are the pages included:
• Student Packet Cover Sheet (optional to use as a cover for students’ stapled packets)
• May Mystery (Word Search)
• Slippery Snails (nouns, verbs, and adjectives)
• Using a Table of Contents
• May Mix-Up (unscramble the words in the story)
• Cool Commas
• Is & Are
• Spring Syllables
• May Spin-A-Sentence
• R Sort (r-controlled vowels)
• Just Graph It (May Edition)
• Time for Dinner!
• May Minus or Plus
• Goodie, Goodie Gumballs (Probability)
• Lots of Lemonade (Missing Addend)
• Plenty of Sunshine (counting coins)
• May Measuring (capacity)
• Fluttering Fact Families
• Nighttime Numbers (Matching addends to sums)
• Flowering Facts (Double-digit addition facts without regrouping)
• Skip Counting Spin
• Answer Key
Give each student in your class a packet to work on during downtime OR use these packets for morning warm-ups OR use the pages in this packet for quick homework. The possibilities are endless. This is a great resource to keep at your fingertips during the month of May to review old skills or teach new skills with a seasonal theme. The included answer key makes correcting student work a breeze! While geared toward first grade skills, this pack is ideal for advanced kindergarteners or 2nd graders who need more practice.
Click here to check out other Tired Teacher Timesavers!
Would you like to be the first to know when more Tired Teacher Timesaver packs have been added to my store? Be sure to follow my store by clicking the "follow me" link with the green star at the top-right side of the page.