Click Here for the MAY Math and Literacy BUNDLED
and SAVE money!
Here are 8 Themed Literacy Stations for May
(Themes include bugs, pool party, ice cream, and picnics!).
Centers are aligned to the Common Core. Centers include activities, recording sheets, and kid friendly "I-Can" statement cards. Perfect for your math station rotations!
Please download the preview for a more detailed view of the product.
The following is a brief listing of the different activities:
1. My Cup of Tea Beginning Sounds (K.RF.2d)
2. Catchin' Some Ending Sounds (K.RF.2d)
3. The Early Bird Catches the Word (RF.K.3a, RF.K.3b)
4. Beachy Ball in the Middle (K.RF.3)
5. Super Soaker Diagraphs (K.RF.3)
6. A Tisket, A Tasket, Rhymes in my Basket (K.RF.2a)
7. Best of Summer Syllables (K. RF. 2a)
8. Sentence Scrambles (L.K.1, L.K.2)
Looking for the Math companion set? Click HERE