May Math Crafts | Spring Bulletin Board | Flowers Bees Butterflies
Also included in
- These MONTHLY hanging math crafts are a great way to review addition, subtraction, multiplication or division skills in a fun and eye-catching classroom display. The crafts are perfect for differentiation and help keep students engaged while practicing math fact fluency. Students can create their owPrice $10.80Original Price $12.00Save $1.20
These hanging spring math crafts are a great way to review addition, subtraction, multiplication or division skills in a fun and eye-catching classroom display. The crafts are perfect for the Spring season or for the month of May classroom displays and include: flowers, butterflies, and bees crafts. Students can create their own number sentence or use the numbers included to demonstrate their understanding.
These crafts are versatile as they can be attached to ribbon or yarn for a hanging display. This option is fantastic if you have limited bulletin board space to display student work. Another option is to glue craft pieces to a sentence strip in vertical or horizontal formats and display on a bulletin board.
**Be sure to check out the PREVIEW for a detailed look inside the resource!
- flower craft pieces + watering cans
- butterflies + leaves craft pieces
- bees + hive craft pieces
- numbers 0-20
- blank circles to create own equations
- each craft includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division pieces for easy differentiation
Looking for other math craft resources? Check out the following:
Monthly Math Crafts Year Long BUNDLE
Be sure to follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Be sure to follow Bright Concepts for Teachers on: