Here are 16 Math and Literacy Themed Stations for May
(Themes include bugs, pool party, ice cream, and picnics!).
Centers are aligned to the Common Core. Centers include activities, recording sheets, and kid friendly "I-Can" statement cards. Perfect for your math station rotations!
Want to know what you are getting? Please click on the individual packets below and download the previews for a detailed look at the contents in this bundle.
May Math Centers
May Literacy Centers
The following is a brief listing of the different activities:
1. Buggy Fun Graphs & Countin' Up Some Bugs (K.CC.B.4)
2. Teddy Bear Picnic (K.OA.A.2)
3. Can't Wait for Summer Subtraction (K.OA.A.2)
4. Sweet Ten Frames (K.CC.B.4)
5. Popsicles Before & After (K.CC.B.4c)
6. Bug Hops to 100 (skip counting)
7. Yum, Yum! Makin' 10 (K.OA.A.4)
8. Sweet Teens (K.NBT.A.1 and K.CC.B.4)
1. My Cup of Tea Beginning Sounds (K.RF.2d)
2. Catchin' Some Ending Sounds (K.RF.2d)
3. The Early Bird Catches the Word (RF.K.3a, RF.K.3b)
4. Beachy Ball in the Middle (K.RF.3)
5. Super Soaker Diagraphs (K.RF.3)
6. A Tisket, A Tasket, Rhymes in my Basket (K.RF.2a)
7. Best of Summer Syllables (K. RF. 2a)
8. Sentence Scrambles (L.K.1, L.K.2)