4 weeks of math and literacy quick warm ups to start the day.
These half page mini books follow the same format each day, so kids can work independently to foster a smooth start to the day.
Each day kids do counting, adding or subtracting, and fixing up errors in a sentence. That's it!
Here are the skills covered for May:
Pages 1 – 10
- I can count using base 10 blocks (hundreds, tens, and ones)
- I can find missing addends of 2 digit numbers without regrouping, vertically
- I can show where to end a sentence and start a new sentence
Pages 11 – 20
- I can count tally marks to 100
- I can find missing addends of 2 digit numbers without regrouping, horizontally
- I can expand a simple sentence by adding details such as describing words or words that tell when, where, who, what, how, or why
If you like, you can save money and grab my Spring Bundle here
, which includes March, April, and May.
Kids love these mini books because they're short and sweet, and get everybody off to a great start in the day!