PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.75 MB | 11 pages
May Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
Here are some non-fiction reading passages filled with lots of fun facts about the month of May. Use them as warm up activity, for early finishers or in a reading center.
• 9 May themed reading passage, each with 3 comprehension questions
• Worksheet for recalling 4 May facts that students have learned
• Template for writing a limerick (for Limerick Day)
The 9 passages include the following titles:
• Happy Mother's Day
• Memorial Day
• Cinco de Mayo
• Happy Birthday, Sally Ride!
• Limerick Day (Includes a template for students to create their own limerick.)
• The Kentucky Derby
• Florence Nightingale (for National Nurses Week)
• Amelia Earhart
• Endangered: Blue Whales (Endangered Species Day)