May Math Centers for Kindergarten
Are you looking for some morning work tubs for May for your kindergarten students? May Math Centers includes 14 different center activities that are hands on and super fun. Print, cut, laminate and go!
Now includes a full black and white copy for those that need to conserve ink! These centers are themed with picnic, ice cream and candy!
Now comes in a growing bundle!
• Kindergarten Math Centers Bundle
The centers are designed to build and review math and number skills.
Each center includes:
“I can statements” for each activity
Response sheets for accountability
Skills covered in this set:
• Teen Number Practice Ice Cream Theme
• Number Bonds Ice Cream Theme
• Making 10 Ice Cream Theme
• More or less than 10, 15, 20 Bubble Gum Theme
• Addition Sentence Practice Candy Theme
• I Can Eat the Candy
• Missing Numbers Bubble Theme
• Number After Bubble Theme
• Spin and Compare Numbers Bubble Theme
• Telling Time Clip Cards Picnic Theme
• 2d and 3d Shape Clip Cards Picnic Theme
• Place Value Practice Picnic Theme
• Count by 5's Picnic Theme
• Pick, Roll and Subtract
• Pick, Roll and Add
• Spin Spin go 4 in a row addition game
• Spin Spin go 4 in a row subtraction game
• Race to the Top
Thank you for looking at my store, please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items as they will be posted for 50% off for the first 48 hours!