Included are 25 different Interactive Notebook activities (Over 40 total pages) that cover various topics related to the Maya, Inca, and Aztecs. You can use these pages as interactive notes for notebooks or as a stand alone lapbook. Lapbook covers and directions are included.
Please note: These activities can be used with any textbook, nonfiction reading, or video. Keys are provided when needed. No reading passages are provided.
There are also several additional pages for the Mississippian culture that align with the Ohio Model Curriculum for Social Studies.
These are full page handouts. These can be copied two per page when needed by using your printer settings. All products are black and white and can be printed on colored paper or cardstock to make them pop.
- Mapping the Civilizations
- Are they Civilized? Flipbook
- Culture of the Maya, Inca, and Aztec (flipbook for each)
- Daily life of Maya, Inca, and Aztec (foldable for each with key)
- Comparing the civilizations foldable
- Achievements (foldable for each)
- Spanish Conquistadors
- Agricultural Methods
- Peru Today (Cultural contributions of the Inca)
- Maya, Inca, Aztec Snapshots (with hashtags)
- Maya, Inca, Aztec Landmark photos (blank)
- Blank Camera flipbook (use with any culture)
- Maya, Inca, Aztec fact sort
- Create your own fact sort
- Three circle Venn Diagram
- Two circle Venn Diagram
- Maya, Inca, Aztec Timeline
Included with this product are also three customizable interactive notebook templates as well as a separate answer key and directions for some foldables. Please see the preview for more details! These product includes PDFs and editable PowerPoint files included within a ZIP file.
Hope this help during your Social Studies unit!
* Standards are based on Ohio Model Curriculum for 5th Grade Social Studies.