20+ ready-to use digital notebook pages on the Maya, Inca, and Aztecs.
Students learn about and analyze the different MesoAmerican cultures. Great for Google Drive and 1:1 classrooms, this set of pages includes:
- clickable graphic organizers for students
- color coded boxes for the big ideas
- teacher tips
- possible responses for notes on the Maya, Inca and Aztecs
- Blackline masters of all pages
- Geography of the Inca, Aztec and Maya
- Maya Government
- Maya Writing and Numbers
- Maya Calendar
- Maya gods and Mythology
- Maya Pyramids and Architecture
- Aztecs Government
- Aztecs Writing and Technology
- Aztecs gods and Mythology
- Aztecs Tenochtitlan
- Aztecs Society
- Aztecs and the Spanish Conquistadors
- Inca Empire Organization
- Inca Daily Life
- Inca Society
- Inca Mythology
- Inca Science and Technology
- Inca Machu Picchu
- Inca and Pizarro
- Maya, Aztecs and Inca Comparison and Analysis
Ways to save:
- World History Digital Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
More Interactive Notebook Sets
can be found here.
Maya, Inca and Aztec Resources Include:
- Maya Inca Aztecs Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Aztec Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Aztec Comparative Timeline for Interactive Notebooks
- Mayan Government and Laws Gallery Walk Activity
- The Aztecs Social Class, Cities and Government Station Activities
- The Aztecs Calendar, Writing System and Rituals Station Activities
- Mayan Number System Inquiry-Based Station Activities
- Mayan Glyphs and Writing System Station Activities
- Aztecs Gallery Walk - an Introduction to the Aztec Culture
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.