Maya, Inca, Aztecs Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers on Maya, Inca and Aztecs
is a bundle of 20 flippable templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on topics related to the Civilizations of the Americas: the Maya, the Inca, and the Aztecs. Pictures of each notebook page included.
- Geography of the Inca, Aztec and Maya
- Maya Government
- Maya Writing and Numbers
- Maya Calendar
- Maya gods and Mythology
- Maya Pyramids and Architecture
- Aztecs Government
- Aztecs Writing and Technology
- Aztecs gods and Mythology
- Aztecs Tenochtitlan
- Aztecs Society
- Aztecs and the Spanish Conquistadors
- Inca Empire Organization
- Inca Daily Life
- Inca Society
- Inca Mythology
- Inca Science and Technology
- Inca Machu Picchu
- Inca and Pizarro
- Maya, Aztecs and Inca Comparison and Analysis
A digital interactive notebook on the Maya Aztec and Inca
is available for 1:1 classrooms.
Ways to save:
- World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- MesoAmerica Teacher Resource bUndle on the Maya, Aztec and Inca
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets
can be found here.
Maya, Inca and Aztec Resources Include:
- Maya Inca Aztecs Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Aztec Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Aztec Comparative Timeline for Interactive Notebooks
- Mayan Government and Laws Gallery Walk Activity
- The Aztecs Social Class, Cities and Government Station Activities
- The Aztecs Calendar, Writing System and Rituals Station Activities
- Mayan Number System Inquiry-Based Station Activities
- Mayan Glyphs and Writing System Station Activities
- Aztecs Gallery Walk - an Introduction to the Aztec Culture
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.