This bundle includes a total of 7 mazes (+80 Questions combined). Each of these mazes is sold separately at my store. Please visit the links below for more details about each individual product. The mazes are:
* Maze - Is it An Arithmetic Sequence?
* Maze - Is the sequence Arithmetic, Geometric, or Neither?
(This file is also available with the Geometric Sequence Bundle)
* Maze - Find a term of any sequence given the Explicit Formula
* Maze - Find a term of an Arithmetic Sequence Given a1 and d
* Maze - Find the Arithmetic Mean (middle term) of an Arithmetic Sequence
* Maze - Find First Term & Common Difference of Arithmetic Sequence given 2 terms
* Maze - Find Explicit Formula of Arithmetic Sequence given a1 & d
Separately, these would cost $8.00
Each maze could be used as:
a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, and more.
Enjoy and I thank you for visiting my store!!!