This bundle includes a total of 9 mazes with 122 questions
. Each of these mazes is sold separately at my store. This bundle is great for differentiation
In these mazes students will work with different Characteristics of Rational Functions.
The following characteristics are assessed in Part I of this bundle:
☑ Finding the Domain
☑ Finding the Horizontal Asymptote
☑ Finding the Slant/Oblique Asymptote
☑ Finding the x-intercept
☑ Finding the y-intercept
☑ Finding the Vertical Asymptote
☑ Finding the Holes
Students will be working with different rational functions where FACTORING is essential
. Please visit the links below for more details about each individual product.
2. Maze - Rational Functions - Transformation of Reciprocal Function
3. Maze - Rational Functions - Analyzing Rational Functions
4. Maze - Rational Functions - Find the Horizontal Asymptote
5. Maze - Rational Functions - Find the Domain (Answers in 3 Versions)
6. Maze - Rational Functions - Find the Slant (Oblique) Asymptote (2 Versions)
7. Maze - Rational Functions - Find the y-intercept
8. Maze - Rational Functions - Find the x-intercept(s)
9. Maze - Rational Functions - Find the Vertical Asymptote(s)
10. Maze - Rational Functions - Find the Hole(s)
Each of the mazes include a suggested STEP-BY-STEP ANSWER KEY
to use with a sub or as needed and allows for Independence. Please check each of the mazes above to determine whether it includes this suggested guide or not.
Each maze could be used as:
a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, to review a concept, check for a pre-requisite of a concept, check for mastery of a concept, and more.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺
© Never Give Up On Math 2016
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
☺ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ☺