This bundle includes a total of 7 mazes
(must answer 55 questions combined) focusing on evaluating functions. This fun activity will help students feel comfortable with function notation
regardless of the function used.
Each of these mazes is sold separately at my store. Please visit the links below for more details about each individual product. The mazes are:
• Maze - Evaluating Linear Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Absolute Value Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Quadratic Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Polynomial Functions (By Substitution)
• Maze - Evaluating Radical Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Logarithmic Functions - Easy Version
• Maze - Evaluating Logarithmic Functions - Advanced Version
Separately, these would cost $7.25
This maze could be used as:
a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, and more.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺