✤ This maze is part of : Maze - BUNDLE Exponential Functions ✤
✤ This maze is part of : Maze - MEGA BUNDLE on Exponential and Logarithmic Functions ✤
This activity is a good review of understanding how to "Solve Exponential Functions using Common Base"
as it requires students to find a common base of both terms and rewrite the equation using this common base. This is an EASY LEVEL
practice of the concept. This level:
• Requires changing bases of one or two terms
• Requires applying the Power Property of Exponents
• Requires the use of distributive property in some cases
• The variable is used only on one term
• Doesn't include the use of negative exponents
• May require the need to solve either one or two-step equations
There are 15 questions provided. From start to end, the student will be able to answer 12 questions out of the 15 provided to get to the end of the maze.
This maze could be used as:
a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, and more.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺