This puzzle is a maze with a musical twist and would be a great addition to a unit on Jazz or Jazz musicians! In order to finish the maze, the student must pass through each of the listed Jazz musician names/nicknames, but only once and only in the order listed (musicians are in birth order). An answer key is included in the download.
Jazz Musicians included:
- Scot Joplin ("King of Ragtime")
- Edward "Kid" Ory
- Edward "Duke" Ellington
- Louis Armstrong ("Satchmo")
- William James "Count" Basie
- Benny Goodman ("King of Swing")
- Joseph "Big Joe" Turner
- John Birks "Dizzy" Gillespie
- Charlie Parker ("Yardbird")
- Charles Mingus ("Angry Man of Jazz")
- Armando Anthony "Chick" Corea
Whether you are a full-time music teacher, church choir director or a substitute you will find this puzzle worksheet very useful!
If you liked this resource please FOLLOW ME and be the first to know when new resources become available!
This puzzle is also found in this following collection:
Music Puzzle Pack 1
Here are some similar items:
Maze - Sousa Marches