✤ This maze is part of : Maze - BUNDLE Logarithmic Functions ✤
✤ This maze is part of : Maze - MEGA BUNDLE on Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
This activity is a good review of understanding how to "Solve Logarithmic Functions"
as it requires students to "Condense"
the given equation first and then use the definition of log (in relation to exponential form) to solve. The questions of this level:
• May use any numerical base
• The answer is written in "fraction" form (if you would like a decimal form, please contact me and will do)
• When condensing, the product property maybe needed
• When condensing, the quotient property maybe needed
• The resulting exponential equation maybe a linear
• The resulting exponential equation maybe a simple rational
In this maze, there are 15 questions provided. From start to end, the student will be able to answer 14 questions out of the 15 provided to get to the end of the maze.
This maze could be used as:
a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, and more.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺