This maze is part of : Maze - BUNDLE Quadratic Functions
This maze is part of : Maze - BUNDLE Solving Quadratic Equations
This activity is a good review of understanding how to "Solve Quadratic Equation by Completing the Square"
Several models are illustrated in this activity. Some of the quadratic equations:
• a = 1
• May have a solution that is rational, or irrational (No complex answers in this level - Check Level 2 for complex solutions)
• May be written equal to 0
• May be written with a number on the right side
• Maybe written with like terms on both sides but will reduce to the standard form where a = 1
Please keep in mind that this maze focuses only on finding the solution by completing the square where a = 1. Hopefully this activity will enhance their understanding of this technique in solving quadratic equations.
Don't forget to check
• Level 2 and
• Level 3 (requires rationalizing the denominator).
Other strategies on solving quadratic equations are available through other mazes.
There are 15 quadratic equation provided in this maze. From start to end, the student will be able to answer 13 questions out of the 15 provided to get to the end of the maze.
This maze could be used as:
a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, and more.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺