✤ This maze is part of : Maze - BUNDLE Rational Functions ✤
This activity is a good review of understanding how to "Analyze Rational Functions".
In this maze and WITHOUT THE USE OF A GRAPHING CALCULATOR
, students would need to answer the following questions:
• Find the domain of rational functions
• Find the range of rational functions
• Find the Vertical Asymptote of Rational Function
• Determine number of points of discontinuity
• Find the Horizontal Asymptote
• Determine number of holes
• Find the x-intercept
• Find the y-intercept
• Use the graph to write the transformed reciprocal function
• Determine in which quadrant(s) a given rational function will lie
Please explore the attached Preview which shows these questions.
In this maze, there are 15 questions provided. From start to end, the student will be able to answer 14
questions out of the 15 provided to get to the end of the maze.
** If you like this maze and would like for me to modify any of the questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via QA or by email.
This maze could be used as:
a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, and more.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺