This activity is a good review of understanding how to "Solve Compound Inequalities using AND". The following models are assessed in this activity:
- Solving one-step "and" compound inequalities
- Solving two-step "and" compound inequalities
- Solving Multi-step "and" compound inequalities
The "And" compound inequality is written in two different formats:
- Using "and" such as: 3x< 2 and x > -3
- Using the double inequality such as: -5 < x +1 < 6
There are 15 inequalities provided. From start to end, the student will be able to answer 13 questions out of the 15 provided to get to the end of the maze.
This maze could be used as a warm up, review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, for those who finish early, and much more.
This maze is part of : Maze - BUNDLE Solving & Graphing Inequalities