Maze fun is a fantastic series of fun little worksheets. 14 fun mazes to explore. Starting simple and becoming progressively more challenging, find your way through each maze. But these are not just any mazes. Observe the objects you pass over on the correct route out of the maze and answer the questions correctly. Students will need to be observant as the navigate the maze and remember what the past along the way so as to answer the questions correctly. These mazes are excellent for honing memory skills and visual perception.
- Maze 1 is a 10x10 grid. Count the monsters along the way (visual aid provided).
- Maze 2 is a 10x10 grid. Count the coloured balls along the way (visual aid provided).
- Maze 3 is a 12x12 grid. The letters you pass make a word you have to find.
- Maze 4 is a 12x12 grid. Numbers along the route offer problems to solve.
- Maze 5 is a 13x13 grid. Coloured squares along the route need to be counted.
- Maze 6 is a 13x13 grid. Different objects along the route need to be observed correctly.
- Maze 7 is a 14x14 grid. Dice along the route offer addition problems that need to be solved.
- Maze 8 is a 14x14 grid. Numbers and operators (addition/subtraction) along the route form equations that need to be solved.
- Maze 9 is a 15x15 grid. Letters along the route offer literacy challenges to be solved.
- Maze 10 is a 15x15 grid. Numbers along the route offer a logic problem that needs to be solved.
- Maze 11 is an 18x18 grid. Observe the objects along the correct route out of the maze to be able to answer the questions correctly.
- Maze 12 is a 22x22 grid but without the grid lines. Coloured snakes need to be counted as you make your way out of the maze.
- Maze 13 is a 25x25 grid but without the grid lines. Count the spiders and spider webs correctly as you make your way out of the maze.
- Maze 14 is a 31x31 grid but without the grid lines. You need to keep sharp if you are to observe the correct objects as you make your way through this more complicated maze.
COLOUR: Most Bounce Learning Kids products are suitable to be printed in B/W but a few are best printed in colour, due to references to specific colours on the sheet. This is one such series where there are specific colour references.
More quality Visual Learning Resources from Bounce Learning Kids:
Literacy | Numeracy | Time | Money | Visual perception | Hand-eye coordination