What better way to prepare your students for the types of texts and questions they will see on state testing, then with fun SCOOT practice.
This nonfiction passage has questions that model TEI (technology-enhanced items) type questions students will see on end of year tests. The questions cover sequencing, online search, cause/effect, compare/contrast main idea, prefixes, and more. (Check out the preview document for a closer look. There are 12 question cards total.
All of my NF TEI SCOOT passage are now available together in one bundle!
⭐ TEI Nonfiction Passage Practice SCOOT Bundle
How it Works:
1. Copy the passage and the answer sheet back to front.
2. Print the question cards on cardstock, cut apart, and laminate.
3. Hang the question cards around the room, along the hallway, or spread out the cards on desks.
4. Give students time to read the passage before hand, and then allow them to roam around and record answers to the questions on their answer sheet.
5. Encourage the students to use a highlighter to find evidence in the passage.
6. Review the answers whole group or use results to pull a small remediation group.
Copy the questions pages small onto one sheet. Then, copy the questions and answers front/back to make the passage accessible as an independent reading passage.
VA SOL 3.6
Interested in more resources just like this one? Click Below
⭐ Basketball NF TEI Passage Practice SCOOT
⭐ Elephants NF TEI Passage Practice SCOOT
⭐ McDonald's NF TEI Passage Practice SCOOT
⭐ Volcano NF TEI Passage Practice SCOOT
⭐ Wild Weather NF TEI Passage SCOOT
⭐ Yara Shahidi NF TEI Passage Practice SCOOT
Come see me!