I created a Unit 4 GRAMMAR TEST to be used in place of the one provided in the FCAT Format Unit Assessment Book. (McGraw-Hill Wonders Reading Series- Second Grade)
I've also created a "Practice" Grammar Test similar to the grammar test provided in the FCAT Format Unit Assessment Book.
Click here to check out the FREE Unit 1 Grammar Test I created.
* Important information about the TEST *
* The Unit 4 Grammar Test has 16 multiple-choice questions and the Unit 4 "Practice" Grammar Test has 14 multiple-choice questions.
* I've included an answer key for each worksheet.
* Students will identify linking verbs (is, are, am, was, were).
* Students will identify helping verbs (has, have, had).
* Students will identify irregular verbs (examples: go/went, see/saw, tell/told, sing/sang).
* Students will identify contractions using not, is, had, are.