Different options in one document!
To work in centers, guided reading, or as a take home book.
PERFECT FOR DIFFERENTIATING!!
- Option 1: Students read and color the pictures. Students also can underline or circle the HFW me, gusta and/or el/la
- Option 2: Students complete the sentence with the word “gusta”, then they color.
- Option 3: Students complete the sentence with the words “Me gusta”, then they color.
- Option 4: Students read the sentence and draw images of the food. In addition, they can circle or underline the HFWs they find.
Another activity for this option, is to use the cut outs from page 25, so students can read and paste where each picture belongs.
- Option 5: Students complete the sentence with the food they like. A great way to start writing a book!! For this option there is not page number, so they can work on as many pages they want.
- Option 6: Students write all by themselves! Prompts may be written on the board for students to copy.