A Spanish high frequency word and vocabulary builder for beginning Spanish students or native speakers, also introduces noun/adjective agreement, gender, and article usage. This book is an introduction to verbs. Gets kids thinking about what a verb is!
Example weekly uses:
1) Practice new words/high frequency words, page 1
2) Introduce verb infinitives, listed on page 2
3) Use for guided reading in small group, or teacher directed larger group
4) Allow students to partner read/read independently at centers or stations
5) Students may fill in blank pages with their own words at centers
6) Students may read and illustrate to show comprehension independently or in small group
7) Students may share their new additional pages with others as an author's show-and-share, in partners as a read-to-someone, or trade books and read each other's writing.
Use these books for Daily Five, independent or shared reading, guided reading practice, dictionary work, writing, illustrating, word work, or use files interactively on a Smart or Promethean board. For Kindergarten, First grade, or Second grade Spanish or bilingual students.
Included: one color copy, one copy with only picture clues for kids to illustrate after reading each page, one copy with no pics, and two styles of fill in the blank pages (more or less room to write). You can make multiple copies of the writing pages for kids who may like to make more unique pages for their book. You can also print out and staple together the pages in various forms to differentiate between reading, writing, and artistic levels.
Spanish immersion; kindergarten; reading; first grade; second grade; FLES; guided reading; readers; lectura; palabras de altas frecuencias; inmersión; primer grado; kinder; segundo grado; diccionario