Are you looking for an engaging way to get your students learning about maps? I have you covered with this cute Me on the Map flip book, writing prompts, and create a map!
►CHECK THE PREVIEW
If you alread bought my Geography Kindergarten and 1st Grade - ME ON THE MAP BOOK - 9 WEEKS, then you already have this unit.
Save $$$ and get the BUNDLE☝
⭐What is in this download?⭐
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Directions
Pg. 3-6 Me on the Map Flip Book Pages
Pg 7 Photo Example
Pg. 8 Graphic Organizer for Writing about your state
Pg. 9 & 10 Writing Prompts (All About my State)
Pg. 11 Graphic Organizer for writing about where you would like to travel in the world
Pg. 12 & 13 Writing Prompts (Intermediate and Primary Lined)
Pg. 14 Draw a Map
Pg. 15 Credits
• Social Studies Geography Craft
• President's Day Kindergarten George Washington Writing Craftivity
• Community Helpers Kindergarten - 1st Grade NINE WEEKS Lesson Plans
• Geography Kindergarten and 1st Grade - ME ON THE MAP BOOK - 9 WEEKS
Check these out:
Science BUNDLE for the WHOLE YEAR 11 Units K-1
Like this? Look at my monthly writing prompt journals!
January Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
February Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
March Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
April Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
MAY Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
JUNE Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
JULY Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
August Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
September Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
October Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
NOVEMBER Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
December Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
Copyright © 2018 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST