A fun foldable to teach or review the mean of a set of data. The foldable includes the definition, how to calculate the mean, and six examples. The six examples are as follows:
1) Find the mean of a set of data
2) A word problem in which the mean of test scores must be calculated.
3) A word problem in which a missing score must need to be found.
4) A word problem in which a new mean score must be calculated.
5) A word problem and a bar graph and the mean wage needs to be calculated.
6) A word problem, a bar graph, and extra data where the new mean wage must be