Mean Median Mode Digital Pixel Art | Measures of Central Tendency
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students with these 76 pixel art activities as they practice a wide variety of 7th grade math topics, including integers, rational numbers, similar figures, percentages, equations, geometry, statistics, and probability! The best part? You save 50% when you purchase this bundle.Each activPrice $73.82Original Price $147.64Save $73.82
- Engage your students year-round with these 70 pixel art activities. This digital pixel art mystery picture BUNDLE covers a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, unit rates, percents, decimals, fractions, expressions, one step equations, graphing and distance on coordinate planes,Price $69.99Original Price $138.66Save $68.67
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
- This self contained bundle consists of 3 products (guided notes with doodles, pixel art google sheets, and doodle math) that will help students practice calculating measure of central tendency, specifically mean, median and mode. Product #1 and #2 are print activities while Product #3 is digital. ThPrice $9.99Original Price $12.24Save $2.25
- This 6th Grade Data and Statistics Digital Pixel Art Bundle contains 5 products with 12 pixel art activities total to practice interpreting data in dot plots, histograms, stem-and-leaf plots, and box plots, measures of center (i.e. mean, median, mode), and measures of spread and variability (i.e. raPrice $14.99Original Price $22.95Save $7.96
- This data and statistics bundle consists of 6 products (8 DIGITAL Pixel Art Google Sheets + 3 PRINT doodle math worksheet) that will help students practice calculating mean, median, mode, range, interquartile range as well as construct and interpret dot plots, histograms, stem and leaf plots, and bPrice $14.99Original Price $24.47Save $9.48
- This digital and self checking pixel art BUNDLE covers measures of center, central tendency (mean, median, mode) and measures of variability (range, interquartile range, 1st quartile, 3rd quartiles, and mean absolute deviations).It includes 3 products, with 7 Pixel Art Google Sheets total. It's perfPrice $7.99Original Price $12.97Save $4.98
- This 7th Grade Data and Statistics Digital Pixel Art Bundle contains 5 products with 11 pixel art activities total to practice measures of center (i.e. mean, median, mode), and measures of spread and variability (i.e. range, interquartile range, mean absolute deviations), interpret box and whisker pPrice $13.99Original Price $21.95Save $7.96
Take measures of central tendency practice to the next level with pixel art! Students practice finding the mean, median, and mode of different datasets across 3 pixel art activities with 36 problems total. It's a perfect addition to your data & statistics unit.
These self-checking Google Sheets give students instant feedback. Incorrect answers are highlighted in red, and correct answers turn green and unlock parts of a mystery picture. They’re easy to assign, keep students engaged, and free up your time for differentiation.
Save money and time! This activity is in our 6th Grade CCSS-aligned Data & Statistics Digital Pixel Art BUNDLE, which has a full unit of practice.
CCSS Standards: 6.SP.A.3
- Pixel Art Google Sheet #1: Finding the mean (average) of a dataset.
- Pixel Art Google Sheet #2: Finding the median of a dataset.
- Pixel Art Google Sheet #3: Finding the mode of a dataset.
- Instructions. Know how to assign both with and without Google Classroom.
- Work Space. Optional PDF worksheets that students can use to solve math problems on paper first before typing them in.
- Answer Keys. Included for all activities.
Teaching an introductory lesson?
Check out my corresponding Data & Statistics Guided Notes BUNDLE, which includes guided notes, practice, and real-life applications.
What teachers say about my digital pixel art:
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love pixel art, it is something they ask for regularly! I used this as practice for our test over mean, median, mode, and range and it worked perfectly. Level 2 was a good challenge as they often struggle with rounding, and this forced them to practice it with accuracy! Thanks!” - Elizabeth O.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This resource was excellent as a self-checking practice of the Pythagorean Theorem. It was just at the right level for grade 8 and the challenge level of the first part (only calculating for the hypotenuse) was good for my IEP students and made them feel as though they could accomplish the same work as their peers.” - Stephanie H.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students LOVE this pixel art!!! To have them complete them was great!! Never saw the kids so quiet.” - MrsPs Schoolyard
Try my digital pixel art, FREE!
I’ve made two 6th grade digital pixel art activities available free. Download now!
Something not right?
If you have a question, or something is off with the lesson, please email me or post a question on TPT. I’ll do everything I can to make it right.
Each license of this product is for one teacher’s classroom and their students. If you wish to share with other teachers, please purchase additional licenses.
The license is non-transferrable. It may only be uploaded to an LMS for that classroom’s students only. Uploading to a shared Google Drive or district server accessible is not permitted. Thank you for supporting my small business!
If you're interested in a quote for a campus or district license, please email me.
Copyright © 2023 Congruent Math LLC. All rights reserved.