This activity will allow your students to learn measurements of central tendency (measures of center) and spread (measures of variability).
* Student Notes: includes notes (ISN) about Mean, Media, Mode and Range. There are one page for every 2 students. The notes are cloze notes and show the students, with examples, the process step by step.
* Hands on Activities:The hands on activity will allow the students to collect their own data:
- In the first activity the students need to use a dice.
- The second activity has a picture of an spinner on the page, the students can use a pencil and a paperclip to spin.
- The third hands on activity can be used if the student has an spinner available.
* Task Cards:The task cards contain 12 cards. Some of the questions are multiple choice and others are open response questions. The students can use the whole page or the separated task cards (laminate for maximum durability).