The only way to receive a highly effective rating is to not only have your students engaged, but to have your students actively engaged in genuine Meaningful Accountable Talk with partners and/or small groups.
Here is a set of meaningful accountable talk posters and matching mini-posters to use in your classroom and with your students for both literacy and math.
Ways to Use This Product:
• Print them out, laminate them, and use them as a “meaningful Accountable Talk” bulletin board. (next page)
• Use them as handouts for teaching into student accountable talk.
• You can print them and have them enlarged to use as charts/posters.
• You can print them out, put them in a binder and use them during conferences.
• Have the, up somewhere visibly in your classroom and when students are having conversation issues, send them over to specific posters for tips and help.
• You can print, laminate them, put a ring binder clip on them, and have students keep them in their desks (like a key ring).
• You can print them and tape them to tables for students to refer to.
• You can print them and have the students glue them into their notebooks.
• You can make a mini-book by printing and stapling them together.
• Have students use them during partner time to raise the level of their conversations
• You can send a set home so your students can study and practice them
• You can use them during conferences, keeping them handy for yourself
The possibilities are endless! Be creative!
Thank you for your purchase,
Melissa Ramos TPT