Students practice finding the central angle in circles with this matching card set. Included are 20 pairs of matching cards. Half the cards have a circle, with central angle defined and the other half have the angle measure.
You can use as a sorting activity with pairs or groups, as a warm-up, exit cards, or several other activities. I have my students work in pairs and make posters of the matching pairs with a writing activity in their notebook of their strategy in solving the problems.
• Chords in a Circle Paper Chain Activity
• Central Angle Measures Partner Practice
• Chord Measures Level 1 Boom Cards Level 1--Digital Task Cards
• Chord-Chord Theorem Matching Card Set with Distractor Cards for Differentiation
• Chords in a Circle Lvl 2--Requires Pyt. Thm--Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards