Measure with Snowmen - Measure Me – Measure How Tall I Am – Non Traditional Measuring - Counting
With a friend, students measure how tall they are with a non-traditional measuring tape. They also practice measuring classroom objects. This unit includes a notebook to record their results and other things about themselves. Also included are printables that can be displayed in the classroom or hallway.
• Snowmen measuring tape for mounting on wall/door frame This will be used to measure each student's height.
• Snowmen measuring tape for student measuring activities.
• Student Notebook. Student records information about themselves, records his/her height, records helper's height, draws themselves, draws a snowman, and measures things in their classroom.
• Seasonal designed printable that can be displayed with student's photo/drawing of themselves and a record of their height.
• Teacher created display option for introducing bar graphs to students.
• Colored and black and white versions for all the materials.
Supports standards for measuring and counting.
Copyright © Galloping Turtle Books - All Rights Reserved. The purchase of this unit, including the individual parts, is for one teacher only. Other teachers or classrooms must purchase their own individual license. All the individual elements are copyrighted and not in the public domain. Rights do not allow any publication of any parts of the work or uploading to the school website or the internet in any form.
For More Educational Resources:
We are always looking for honest comments and ratings so we can improve our products. You also get earned credits for discounts on future TPT purchases when you leave both a comment and a rating.