It's all right here!! I've been flipping my Algebra II/Trig class for 5+ years, and have updated the videos and written curriculum that aligns with them and the common core. Within these pages you'll find:
1) Links to video lectures
2) Worksheets for each lesson with color-coded, work-shown answer keys
3) Two in-class activities exploring exponentials, and dealing with student loan and credit card debt
4) A project where students research college costs and payment options
5) A/B quizzes and tests
6) A calendar with recommended pacing
7) Common Core skills covered in the chapter
AND SO MUCH MORE.
The videos are free for all to watch on YouTube, found here: https://youtu.be/rPN6yLtxdmM
Here's how it works:
The students watch the video at home. Ideally, if possible, they take some sort of quiz or check for understanding at home. Then, in class, after a quick review and question/answer session, students work on homework. They can work in groups, get help from you, or refer back to videos. Anything not finished is done at home, and the cycle starts again.
It works great for independent learners, students who want to see examples several times, homeschool families, students who miss a lot of class, and so many more. Students love the answer keys with color coded steps shown, and the freedom to work at their own pace.
If you'd like to try it out before purchasing a whole chapter, try a single worksheet first. I work to keep the videos quick (under 20 minutes is the target that I don't always hit), clear and concise.