It’s Monster Madness time!
This unit will help your students learn about measurement in a fun way. Here is what is included:
4 pages of “I Can...” statement posters. (aligned with CCSS)
2 pages of short definitions or explanations of measurement
Which unit would you use to measure the object?
- heading cards (inches, feet, yards)
- recording page and answer key
Which tool would you use to measure the object?
- game board
- 24 cards
- answer key
- monsters for students to measure
- recording page where students will estimate the height in cm and in and then the actual
- extra pages of questions to find differences
Measuring Monsters with a map
- direction page
- Monster map where students will measure distance
- question page
Create a Monster
- recording page
Thank you so much for your purchase!