This file includes 10 measurement third grade math review stations that are perfect for test prep, daily review, or independent centers for students.
Each station provides a way to practice a different concept in a fun and engaging way for students, while reviewing multiple topics at one time.
Provided in this file are the 2-4 pages for each review station, directions/pictures on how to setup and use each station, a recording sheet for each station, and a checklist for students to use to know which stations they've completed.
All stations focus on measurement, but specific skills included are:
- Finding area of shaded shapes
- Finding perimeter by measuring
- Estimating perimeter
- Measuring length in inches and centimeters
- Estimating capacity (metric and customary)
- Reading a measuring cup (scale increments of 2, 5, and 10)
- Estimating weight (nearest pound)
Stations are bright and appealing, but also cover important topics and help review 3rd grade math standards.