Also included in
- Boom Cards are a great way to have your students practice important math skills. These digital task cards are ideal for the busy teacher because they are easy to assign, self-checking, and students receive immediate feedback. Students can engage with Boom Cards during whole group practice, independe$103.42$147.75Save $44.33
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides and Boom Cards resources that are perfect for distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 3rd grade bundle.❤ Google Slides...can in$190.35$211.50Save $21.15
Make measuring to the nearest half-inch fun with measurement activities and games. These activities were created to give you several options to best meet the needs of your students. Choose from self-checking Boom Cards, printable task cards, and a fun measurement board game.
Not all of the objects being measured line up with the edge of the ruler. This is a great way to make sure students truly understand measurement and to help prepare students for state testing.
- 40 self-checking Boom Cards
- 28 printable task cards
- Colorful game board
- Measuring to the half-inch sorting cards
- 2 sorting mats
- measurement cards for ordering
- answer keys
See the Boom Cards in action!
Preview the first 4 in the deck.
*You will need a FREE starter level Boom Learning account to use these digital task cards. Read about how I use the free Boom account in my classroom onm/a>.
What teachers are saying…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “One of my favorite resources! Love this! It is practical and I have been able to differentiate and make accommodations for my students with it.” - Dolores H.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My students have been learning the fundamentals of measuring in standard form and learning to count the units rather than refer to the numbers on the ruler. I love that the task cards measure to the nearest inch and half-inch and not all of them have the object starting on the 0. These required more thinking and truly showed me their understanding. I appreciate that they also have the ruler on the cards themselves so I can send them digitally during this pandemic. Thank you!” - Carie W.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This will be a fun game for stations to review measuring to the half inch. I really like how some of the objects are not lined up at the end of ruler and the students have to actually count the inches.” - Rebecca F.
You might also like:
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details:h/a>.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Hooty’s Homeroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.