Measurement: Area and Volume (Math 7 Curriculum – Unit 7)
This bundle includes notes, homework assignments, three quizzes, a study guide, and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Area and Perimeter of Plane Figures (Squares, Rectangles, Parallelograms, Triangles, and Trapezoids)
• Area and Perimeter Applications
• Parts of a Circle
• Circumference of Circles
• Area of Circles
• Area and Perimeter of Composite Figures
• Area of Shaded Regions
• Surface Area of Rectangular Prisms (using nets and a formula)
• Surface Area of Triangular Prisms (using nets)
• Surface Area of Cylinders (using nets and a formula)
• Volume of Rectangular Prisms
• Volume of Triangular Prisms
• Volume of Cylinders
• Volume and Surface Area Applications
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE! Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine, simply delete my equation and insert your own.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Math 7 Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.