Common Core Measurement Centers- 4th Grade:
These 8 measurement centers cover ALL of the 4th grade Measurement and Data Common Core standards in a hands-on, problem solving, and fun way. Use as a measurement review, to help develop problem solving with measurement, to help students apply their measurement knowledge, as a fun way to do measurement test prep, for family math night, with small groups, or as measurement math centers. Great for 5th grade as a review/ extra measurement practice, or as a challenge for 3rd graders.
This product includes:
8 hands- on, problem solving sets of measurement activities:
- Measuring Mass, 4.MD.A.1-2, 9 pages
- Measuring Liquid Capacity, 4.MD.A.1-2, 6 pages
- Measuring Distance, 4.MD.A.1-2, 8 pages
- Time Problem Solving, 4.MD.A.2, 4 pages
- Money Problem Solving, 4.MD.A.2, 4 pages
- Area and Perimeter Problem Solving, 4.MD.A.3, 4 pages
- Line Plot Activity, 4.MD.B.4, 4 pages
- Measuring Angles, 4.MD.C.5-7, 4 pages
- writing pages for word problems, explanations, etc.
- answer key
- Common Core standards
Due to the hands-on nature, some classroom materials will need to be provided for students to complete the measurements.
Download the free preview to see some examples of what this product contains!
to purchase this product as part of a fourth grade math mega bundle.
Other Common Core products you may like:
Common Core Measurement Centers for 3rd Grade
Common Core Fractions Lesson Plan Unit for 4th Grade
Common Core Geometric Attributes Lesson Plan Unit for 4th Grade
Printable Common Core Summer Packet for Grades 4 and 5
Editable Common Core Standards Checklists (K-5)