This product includes:
- Three sets of 32 measurement conversion task cards (one set numbered 1-32, one set numbered 1-8 (each set), and one set not numbered so that you can pick and choose cards)
-Two game board recording sheets
- Three scoot game boards for 8, 12, 20 cards
Use these task cards as guided practice, for intervention, for whole group review, as a station, or as a scoot game. These task cards were created using the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) objectives, and they will help students prepare for the end of year standardized test.
Objectives covered include:
* perform simple conversions between different units of length (8 questions)
* perform simple conversions between different units of weight (8 questions)
* perform simple conversions between different units of time (8 questions)
* perform simple conversions between different units of capacity (8 questions)
These cards can be printed on card stock, be laminated, and used again and again in your classroom.
If you would like this same product with QR codes, please see the link below: