Measurement Conversion Worksheets - Customary System
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Don't let 5th grade math review or test prep stress you out! Measurement and Data practice and mastery is easy with this Math Mastery Bundle! This set of 8 packets of printable fifth grade math worksheets is perfect for practicing key skills, independent practice, small group work, intervention, homPrice $14.40Original Price $18.00Save $3.60
- Practice and mastery of fifth grade math concepts is easy with this Math Mastery Bundle for the Year! This set of 34 packets of printable worksheets is perfect for practicing key fraction skills, independent practice, small group work, intervention, homework, and yes..... test prep! The best part? DPrice $49.50Original Price $76.50Save $27.00
Practice and mastery of Converting Units of Measure in the Customary/Standard System is easy with this Math Mastery Packet! This set of printable additive volume worksheets is so versatile and perfect for practicing key skills, independent practice, small group work, intervention, homework, and yes..... test prep! The best part? Done-for-you differentiation!
Click here for big savings with the 5th Grade Measurement and Data Bundle.
Click here to SAVE even more with the COMPLETE 5th GRADE MATH MASTERY BUNDLE.
This 5th Grade Math Packet includes:
- 2 Customary Measurement Conversion Multiple Choice Worksheets
- 2 Customary Measurement Conversion Open-Ended Worksheets
- 1 Fun Practice Worksheet
- Options With and Without CC Standards on Pages
- Student Mastery Checklist
- All Answer Keys
There are many ways you can use this packet:
- Quick Checks
- Morning Work
- Exit Tickets
- Small Groups
- Independent Practice
- Test Prep
- Skills Review
This packet has 4 pages of skills practice. They are labeled with the letters A,B,C, and D on the top right corner. Sheets A and B are multiple choice, while sheets C and D are open-ended. Sheets C and D have exactly the same questions as A and B. This was intentionally done for the purpose of differentiation.
Struggling learners might do best with pages A and B, while students needing a challenge might benefit from pages C and D.This way, students are getting the same content and questions, just presented in a different manner. Differentiation is tough for teachers! I hope this makes it easier!
You choose the pages that work best for your students.
You may also be interested in this helpful Measurement Conversion Task Card and Poster Set.
Keep your students practicing Measurement and Data concepts with each of these Math Mastery packets:
• Measurement Conversion (Metric)
• Measurement Conversion (Customary)
• Volume of Rectangular Prisms
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,