This product includes everything you need to teach your kids how to convert measurements. The activities practice converting measurements within the metric system and converting measurements within the customary system.
This product includes:
• A measurement chart for students
• Two journal size anchor charts for teaching 2 different methods on converting measurements
• Matching cards (great for playing “memory” or for an independent matching activity)
• Practice page with open ended word problems
• Conversions in the Kitchen real world application
These activities have students convert measurements to solve real world problems. These activities address the Texas 4th grade TEKS for converting measurements. They also address the Common Core 4th grade math standards of expressing measurements in a larger unit in terms of a smaller unit.
In a digital classroom? Check out my Google Drive version of this product: Measurement Conversions Digital Math Lesson
Save money with my Measurement Bundles:
Measurement MEGA Bundle
You may also like my other measurement products:
Problem Solving with Perimeter and Area
Using Benchmarks to Estimate Measurement
Elapsed Time Lesson Pack