Measurement Conversions Digital Pixel Art | Customary Units
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students year-round with these 70 pixel art activities. This digital pixel art mystery picture BUNDLE covers a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, unit rates, percents, decimals, fractions, expressions, one step equations, graphing and distance on coordinate planes,Price $69.99Original Price $138.66Save $68.67
- This 6th Grade Ratios, Rates, & Percents Digital Pixel Art Bundle contains 6 products with 12 pixel art activities total to practice equivalent ratios and rates (i.e. ratio tables and word problems), unit rates, unit pricing, unit conversions and customary units of measurement (i.e. length, weigPrice $15.99Original Price $23.94Save $7.95
Make converting between customary units of measurement a blast with this self-checking digital pixel art activity. Includes 2 Google Sheets with 24 problems. Each correct answer reveals part of two different mystery images. Level 1 contains customary conversion of length. Level 2 contains customary conversion of weight and capacity. Both levels practices using ratio reasoning to convert measurement units;
Plus, there’s an optional printable PDF worksheet with work space to allow students to show work on paper if desired. Easy to assign virtual or in-person, and with Google Classroom.
This product covers the common core standards
6.RP.A.3d Use ratio reasoning to convert measurement units; manipulate and transform units appropriately when multiplying or dividing quantities.
5.MD.A.1 Convert among different-sized standard measurement units within a given measurement system (e.g., convert 5 cm to 0.05 m), and use these conversions in solving multi-step, real world problems.
✅ Pixel Art Google Sheet #1: Customary conversion of length (inches, ft, yards, miles)
✅ Pixel Art Google Sheet #2: Customary conversion of weight and capacity (ounces, pounds, tons, cups, pints, gallons, quarts)
✅ Instructions for use with Google Classroom and non-Google-Classroom platforms.
✅ Printable PDF worksheets for students to show work before typing into Google Sheets. (optional)
⭐ Spiral Review Lessons
⭐ Emergency Sub Plans
⭐ Homeschool Activities
⭐ Homework & Independent Practice
⭐ Learning Centers & After School Math Programs
⭐ Early Finisher Activities
Reviews for my Pixel Art products…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kristy M. - ”My students love mystery pixel art activities and ask for them all the time! This is a great skill practice and students become more independent when using these.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Teresa G. - “Great review resource for the beginning of unit, then harder level 2 practice as we moved along, self-checking pixel art helps so much!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Carissa S. - “My students love being able to go online to learn once each week! This resource provided much needed additional practice! And my students loved it and were highly engaged.”
Want to save 40%?
Consider a Pixel Art grade level bundle. It's a whole year of review or sub plans:
You might also like…
✴️ Ratio and Unit Rates Pixel Art BUNDLE
✴️ Percentages Pixel Art BUNDLE
✴️ Click here to see more pixel art activities!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!