Measurement Conversions Dot games are a fun and easy way to practice converting measurements in the same system. Keep early finishers learning and having fun with this little to no-prep option! Aligned to the fourth and fifth grade common core standards (4.MD.1 & 5.MD.1).
Seven Dot Games Included:
(+one blank one to make your own game)
• Standard System: Length & Weight Level 1
• Standard System: Length & Weight Level 2
• Standard System: Capacity
• Time Conversions
• Metric System (Challenge for 4th graders)
• Measurement Conversions (all)
• CHALLENGE: Measure Conversions (all)- Keep students who have mastered the standard challenged.
All these options make review fun and differentiation easy.
Each game comes in color and grayscale for easier printing.
Instructions, Tips for Teachers, & Answer Keys included.
SAVE 30% by buying this in the Measurement Dot Games Bundle.
Download this Multiplication and Division Patterns Dot Game
freebie to get more information on how to play.
You Might Also Like:
Multiplication Facts Dot Games
Multiply and Divide Dot Games
Operations with Decimals Dot Games
Fraction Skills Dot Games
Place Value & Decimals Dot Games